Saturday, December 6, 2014

Day 6 - Snow Gull

Snow Gull by Lady Lucas | #25DaysofSnowmen
Title: Snow Gull
Medium: Marker, Watercolor
Inspiration: It was hard to think of snow creatures while sitting in a warm climate this month, but a little seagull next to me became my muse. I thought he would be so cute in some little black boots and a scarf ;)

Can't wait to see what adorable snow creature awaits tomorrow? 
Purchase all 25 art prints digitally here in my Etsy store!  
or email Ashley to purchase the 'Snow Gull' art print for $2.50.

If you enjoyed this post, please share with your friends and connect with me on social media below!

xo Ashley


SNOWY EXTRA
Snowmen Craft by Lady Lucas for JCFamilies

Super Easy Snowmen! Here's a very simple craft the whole family can do this month... no matter what their age. Check it out on JCFamilies today!

No comments:

Post a Comment