Sunday, December 7, 2014

Day 7 - Gingerbread Snowman

Gingerbread Snowman by Lady Lucas | #25DaysofSnowmen
Title: Gingerbread Snowman
Medium: Watercolor
Inspiration: I've always loved the way old fashioned gingerbread men are portrayed and I thought it would be fun to play with the shape of one and make the bottom round like a snowman instead of two legs. I also needed to make the buttons hearts instead of circles of course!

Can't wait to see what adorable snow creature awaits tomorrow? 
Purchase all 25 art prints digitally here in my Etsy store!  
or email Ashley to purchase the 'Gingerbread Snowman' art print for $2.50.

If you enjoyed this post, please share with your friends and connect with me on social media below!

xo Ashley

Let's Connect! Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Etsy

SNOWY EXTRA
You can find this adorable snowman glass ornament {a great gift for under $10} as well as many others at my parents' gift store in Lancaster, PA - Strawberry & Co. Stop in this season to say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment