Friday, December 5, 2014

Day 5 - Snow Chef

Snow Chef by Lady Lucas | #25DaysofSnowmen

Title: Snow Chef
Medium: Gouache,Watercolor
Inspiration: This is one of the first illustrations I completed in my 'snowman' sketch book. I couldn't decide what the Snow Chef should be baking, but finally settled on some Christmas cupcakes with red and green sprinkles ;)

Can't wait to see what adorable snow creature awaits tomorrow? 
Purchase all 25 art prints digitally here in my Etsy store!  
or email Ashley to purchase the 'Snow Chef' art print for $2.50.

If you enjoyed this post, please share with your friends and connect with me on social media below!

xo Ashley


SNOWY EXTRA

French Snowman by Lady Lucas
This week I wrote a post for the SCBWI about how blog events can enhance your arts career. If you're an illustrator or creative person, please check this out! I think you'll really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment