Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Halloween Bookmarks Tutorial

Trick or Treat Clear Stamp Set

I was so excited to receive my stamp set samples from Craffiti Direct today, I couldn't wait to tear open the Halloween 'Trick or Treat' stamp set and start crafting! Here's some cute bookmarks I've made for my Pop Up store later this month. To make your own...

You will need: sturdy card stock, Halloween clear stamps and an acrylic or wooden stamp mount, a dark colored stamp pad, colored pencils, a hole puncher, ribbon

Using a paper cutter or scissors, cut strips of card stock approximately 1.5" wide.

Halloween Bookmarks

Mount the clear stamp you wish to use on an acrylic or wooden block. {I couldn't wait to try out this adorable caramel apple stamp!} Stamp your desired patterns on the strips of colored card stock.

Halloween Bookmarks
Add caption

Use colored pencils to add color to your stamped designs. White and yellow colored pencil looks great on colored paper such as orange or light purple.

Halloween Bookmarks

Use a hole puncher at the top of each bookmark and thread tiny pieces of decorative ribbon through.

Witch Bookmark

Enjoy your bookmark in your favorite book!

Check out my other clear stamp designs here, and don't forget to like Lady Lucas on Facebook for Halloween treats all month long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment