Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Montclair Adventure

This past weekend I went with my friend {and fellow antique and cute boutique lover} Hala to Montclair. We were in the mood for a fall day trip that would include antiquing, cute stores and good food. Luckily we found all three in this charming New Jersey town! I didn't bring a camera... so I sketched out a few of my favorite moments:
Montclair NJ Gift Store
There were cute gift stores everywhere!
Halloween decorations, adorable gifts & pretty flowers ;)
Cute Striped Toy
We spent I think close to an hour in Kidville.
Awesome products, books & gifts for little ones.
Anthropologie Montclair NJ
Anthropologie had cute mushroom decor
in every window... and in the front of the store
there was a pet adoption event going on.
diner coffee
We went to Raymond's for lunch.
Great diner food, good coffee and one sweet lime rickey!





No comments:

Post a Comment