Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Day 10 - Snow Stewart

Snow Stewart by Lady Lucas | #25DaysofSnowmen
Title: Snow Stewart
Medium: Watercolor, Marker
Inspiration: I thought it would be fun to try and create a snow person based on a celebrity... and what better inspiration than the queen of lifestyle and Christmas decor herself ;) My mom met Martha years ago, and I got to ask her a question during her live radio show at American Made in New York. Martha, if you're out there... I hope you enjoy this!

Can't wait to see what adorable snow creature awaits tomorrow? 
Purchase all 25 art prints digitally here in my Etsy store!  
or email Ashley to purchase the 'Snow Stewart' art print for $2.50.

If you enjoyed this post, please share with your friends and connect with me on social media below!

xo Ashley
Let's Connect! Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Etsy

SNOWY EXTRA
Wreath Martha Stewart
*photo credit MarthaStewart.Com
This adorable wreath is on the cover of Martha Stewart's Living magazine this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment