Friday, April 13, 2012

Artists... Check this Out!


I usually post strictly for parents and kids... but this is a special note for all those artists out there.  My art rep Laura Greb-Anand has just launched a great offering on her website to artists and I want to spread the word on her behalf! 

Check out the page on her site Sell and Market Work More Effectively for a list of offerings ranging from rewriting your artist resume to tweaking your bio. There is a complimentary 20 minute chat that comes with any of Laura's services. A great way to take your art and portfolio to the next level. 

Laura recently rewrote my personal business and bio and I'm happily adding both to my websites this week!

1 comment:

  1. Just uploaded the new bio written by Laura to my Lady Lucas website ;) http://www.ladylucas.com/about/about.html

    ReplyDelete