Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Day 3 - Snowbear

Snowbear by Lady Lucas - #25DaysofSnowmen

Title: Snowbear
Medium: Watercolor
Inspiration: I wanted to experiment with different snow characters during this blog challenge {not just snowpeople ;)}, so of course, I couldn't resist creating a little bear. I really enjoyed using tubes of watercolor paint to create this. I found it much easier than traditional watercolor 'cakes'.

Can't wait to see what adorable snow creature awaits tomorrow? 
Purchase all 25 art prints digitally here in my Etsy store!  
or email Ashley to purchase the 'Snowbear' art print for $2.50.

If you enjoyed this post, please share with your friends and connect with me on social media below!

xo Ashley


SNOWY EXTRA
It's already December 3, so if you haven't thought about Christmas cards yet, there are some really adorable ones in my Card Gnome store. For only $3.99, each card can be written out via your computer or smart phone and sent directly to the recipient! Discounts available for volume orders! Shop Cards Now

No comments:

Post a Comment