Thursday, September 4, 2014

Fall is in the Air!!

Fall Photos Lady Lucas

Labor Day has passed, and fall is officially in the air. Here are some snapshots of my last week in Pennsylvania visiting my family. I know it's bad to want to the summer to be over... but my excitement for Halloween is ever present! Hope you enjoy these ;)

Fall Photos Lady Lucas

Fall Photos Lady Lucas
A sick little bumble bee from the garage. Just had to try and rescue him... he's too cute!
Fall Photos Lady Lucas
The gardens at 'Contestoga House' open 'til the end of September on Wednesdays.
Fall Photos Lady Lucas

Fall Photos Lady Lucas
Magical Pumpkin Wands - Full tutorial coming this week on JCFamilies.Com!
Please don't forget, if you are in Lancaster, PA tomorrow to stop by my book signing at Strawberry & Co.! I'll be signing copies of 'The Angry Artist' from 6-7pm. And if you can't make it, you can always find the book for sale on Amazon. xo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment