Monday, September 29, 2014

A Proper Haunted Dollhouse

Haunted House DIY Lady Lucas

Ok, I am feeling like a child again right now as I reveal my haunted dollhouse to you this week. It took a little over a week to complete {about an hour or two a day}... but it was totally worth it! 

Haunted House DIY Lady Lucas

In my previous posts, I told you that I bought the dollhouse puzzle kit at Michael's, and the paint I used was from DecoArt.

Haunted House DIY Lady Lucas

As far as the interior and exterior decorations, I used stickers from Michael's and rubber stamps from my own line of 'Lady Lucas' designs carried by Craffiti Direct.

Haunted House DIY Lady Lucas

The miniatures were collected for many years by me from various stores. The cute little crystal ball I made myself from a marble and some polymer clay!

Haunted House DIY Lady Lucas

A.C. Moore, Michael's and Hobby Lobby all have great minis that would look fabulous in your own haunted dollhouse... small gift retailers also have awesome additions this time of year.

Haunted House DIY Lady Lucas

As far as the ghosts... I'll be posting a little 'how to' for you here next week!

Haunted House DIY Lady Lucas

Haunted House DIY Lady Lucas

I bought these tiny lights at a store in downtown Lancaster and they work perfectly to light my spooky space up at night.

Haunted House DIY Lady Lucas

I had a blast creating this Halloween house for my readers! If you enjoyed it, please consider following this blog by email {check out the box in the upper right column} and don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter!

xo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment