Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Limited Edition 'Puff & Peep' Sculptures

Puff & Peep Sculpture by Lady Lucas
Purchase Puff & Peep #1
I thought it might be fun to create the 'Puff & Peep' characters from my next picture book in 3-D, so I got out my box of paper clay and started to mold these cute little sculptures last week. Currently, four different sculptures are available for purchase!

Puff & Peep Sculpture by Lady Lucas
Purchase Puff & Peep #2
I am so excited to finally email a free digital copy of 'The Angry Artist' to my e-newsletter followers tomorrow. If you haven't already, please consider signing up here!

Puff & Peep Sculpture by Lady Lucas
Purchase Puff & Peep #3
I hope you enjoyed peeking at these little sculptures as much as I enjoyed making them!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment