Thursday, July 17, 2014

Charming Old Town in Downtown Lancaster

Old Town Lancaster, PA Lady Lucas

While visiting my family this past week, I got to walk around and explore an area of Lancaster City called 'Old Town' that I never really took the time to study growing up as a child.

Old Town Lancaster, PA Lady Lucas

Old Town features about three or four solid blocks of charming homes, gardens and meticulous garage spaces that remind me of some of the Colonial areas tourists flock to in Philadelphia and Boston.

Old Town Lancaster, PA Lady Lucas

There were beautiful flowers, birds and of course squirrels everywhere, and winding brick streets that would make the perfect setting for a photo shoot! ;)

Old Town Lancaster, PA Lady Lucas

Old Town Lancaster, PA Lady Lucas


I really loved getting to explore 'Old Town' and I look forward to going back next time I visit Lancaster!
xo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment