Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Easter Stamp Project

I wanted to make some cute bags for our upcoming Easter celebration, and found these small muslin ones at the Container Store in the gift wrapping section. They work perfectly for hiding little treasures Easter morning.


Using my set of Classic Easter clear stamps from Craffiti Direct, I stamped a boy chick on one bag and a girl chick on the other. I used multi-surface paint for a bright look, and added detail with a fine tipped sharpie.


Pink multi-surface paint was used for the egg shapes ;) You could use regular stamp pads with the same success, but don't forget to place a little paper inside your bag to prevent the color from bleeding through.


Happy Easter and please do let me know if you make these cute goodie bags. I'd love to feature your creations!

xo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment