Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Getting Into the Valentine Spirit


With less than a month to go before Valentine's Day, I decided to try out my new black ink pad along with the 'Lots of Love' stamp set I've designed for Craffiti Direct. This very special valentine {for my honey} was made by layering different colors of colored card stock on a white paper doily. I also used white dimensional paint, and colored pencil to to add red to my stamped image. 


Another fun idea you can make with valentine stamps, is table scatter or confetti to put into your valentine envelopes. All you need are colored pencils, and some paper punches like circles and hearts {as I have used here below}. 


Do you have any special Valentine making techniques? Feel free to share in the comments section!

xo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment