Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sugarbush Antiques


I've been wanting to post these pics I took while visiting my parents over the Thanksgiving break. I had requested we go to 'Sugarbush Antiques' near Strasburg, PA, because of the memories I had of the store being super magical over the holidays ;)


Basically, Sugarbush is an old barn that was transformed into a rustic antique store that is heated by a real wood burning fireplace over the winter months.


You can find tons of old glass ornaments this time of year, as well as just about anything else you can think of...


This little cutie was the miniature antique I came away with... loved the modern face and simplistic manner, even though she is quite old.


Hope you are all having a special holiday season! 
xo Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment