Monday, October 22, 2012

American Made Recap

Last week I had a really cool experience at the American Made event in NYC, brought to you by Martha Stewart. I was able to try out new crafting projects, sample coffee and cheeses and meet some great entrepreneurs all within an hour...

American Made Event at Grand Central Station
... and the best and most surprising part was getting to ask Martha a question face to face for her Sirius Radio show!  My mom met Martha years ago and was able to even have lunch with her... so I was happy to carry the tradition on in my own small way. God, was I nervous!!! ;)

Martha!!
One of my favorite vendors was 'Vintage by Crystal' who offers wonderful cotton spun creations that are just awesome! Check them out below... ;)

Wonderful Owls - Vintage by Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment